Sunday, November 1, 2015

C# What are access modifiers

People I know C# can be intimidating at once but Access Modifiers is  a self-explanatory term innit ? I' mean access = permission to enter, modifiers = 1/0 (if one = access granted, 
0 = access denied). Lets view some graphic,




Many programmers prefer to use public methods so that its like always an open gate, kinda flexible and anyonem anything can access it, without any hassle.

Now, when i was first learning C# I used to search for ebooks, videos on youtube and even forums like stackoverflow they used to mention about like yea try changing your access modifier and I was like before going further I wanna find out what access modifiers are in the first place.

Here's an example; (view fullscreen click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment